Thursday, April 21, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

It's been a week of "real" and I'm still trying to learn the habit of having the camera at the ready to turn that "real" into "funny".  So today I settled instead for some much needed "pretty". 
 

Apparently I can only add one picture today. 
 
Although it never fails to utterly delight both the girls and myself, I rarely indulge in the frivolous luxury of fresh flowers.  I have been lusting after these, however, for weeks and finally decided that I would just buy them.  After all, they are pretty and they are paper so they will not begin wilting and stinking unless something very unfortunate occurs.  Pretty and virtually foolproof.  I really need that this week. 
 
 
 
IMG_8896-3
 
 

2 comments:

  1. It's those little things that make us happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get those paper flowers! I just love them. I said during the dark days of february that i would always have a vase of flowers in the house for sanity reasons ... and I sometimes do, but can't justify buying them as they die so fast. but those are precious.

    ReplyDelete